- Enabling Cortana
- Configuring Cortana Voice Search
- Searching with Cortana
- Discovering Cortana Features
- Searching for Files, Apps, and Settings
- Improving Web Searches with Cortana
- Teaching Cortana to Recognize Your Voice
- Using Cortana's Reminders
- Viewing a Reminder
- Turning Off Cortana
- Search Without Cortana
Searching with Cortana
Cortana enables you to search by typing or by using your voice. Here’s how to search by voice.
Click the Search box, and then click the microphone.
Speak your search terms. Cortana recognizes your speech.
- Cortana displays the search results.
Click or tap a link for more information.
A window with detailed information opens.