- Enabling Cortana
- Configuring Cortana Voice Search
- Searching with Cortana
- Discovering Cortana Features
- Searching for Files, Apps, and Settings
- Improving Web Searches with Cortana
- Teaching Cortana to Recognize Your Voice
- Using Cortana's Reminders
- Viewing a Reminder
- Turning Off Cortana
- Search Without Cortana
Configuring Cortana Voice Search
You can type or talk to Cortana—setting up Cortana for voice interaction doesn’t take long. Here’s how to do it.
- Click the microphone icon in the Search box.
If you see a “Cortana might not hear you” dialog box, click or tap Next to continue.
Click or tap Next.
Read the text aloud. Cortana goes to the next dialog automatically when it is finished analyzing your voice.
Click or tap Finish to complete setup.