Delete Bookmarks from the Bookmarks List
It’s easy to view your added bookmarks within the Bookmarks list. If you find there are websites that you don’t visit anymore or that go to obsolete or missing web pages, you need to cull your bookmark list. Here’s how to delete a bookmark:
- Tap the Menu icon at the right side of the menu bar.
- Tap Bookmarks in the menu.
- In the list of bookmark folders, tap the folder that contains the bookmark you want to delete.
- Tap and hold your finger on the bookmark you want to delete (see Figure 7) until you see a pop up menu appear in the center of the screen.
- Delete the bookmark by tapping Delete Bookmark in the menu.
Figure 7. The Android bookmark appears within the BCG folder.
The bookmark disappears from the list immediately. Return to the web page you were viewing by tapping the Back icon in the menu bar.