Using the Workout App
When you work out, you can use the Workout app to keep track of your heart rate, activity, number of minutes you worked out, and calories burned.
- Press the Digital Crown to see the Home Screen.
Tap the Workout app icon.
Choose a Type of Workout and Start Your Workout
After the Workout app starts, you can choose the type of workout you are about to do as well as select the type of goal you want to set for the workout.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll up and down the list of workout types.
Tap the type of workout. For this example, use the Outdoor Walk workout.
- Swipe left and right to choose what goal you want to set yourself for the workout. You can choose an active calorie burn goal, a time goal, or a distance goal, or you can choose OPEN for no goal.
- Turn the Digital Crown to adjust the value on the goal you have chosen.
Tap Start to start your workout.
Wait for the countdown to reach zero and then start your workout.
View Information and End Your Workout
While you work out, you can see activity-related information in real time on your Watch. When you finish your workout, you can save the record of your workout.
- Lift your wrist to see information relevant to your workout.
Swipe left and right to see all the information, including your real-time heart rate. Depending on the type of workout you have chosen, the information shown includes elapsed time, pace, distance, and active calories burned.
Force Touch the Watch screen when you have finished your workout and then tap End.
Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the summary of your workout.
Tap Save to save the record of your workout.