- Raising the Issues
- The Globalization of Marketing
- Changed Perception of Value
- Trustworthy Brand Value
- Build Trust
- The Collaborative Three-Box Model
- Creating the Metrics
- Plan to Win
- Gaining Alignment: Overcoming the Negatives
- What Can I Do Differently?
- Aligning for Action
- Brand Journalism
- Making The Collaborative Three-Box Model a Reality
Plan to Win
One of the most important tools in the new approach to global branding is the Plan to Win. The Plan to Win is a brand roadmap that aligns all business units and functions around the same goals, actions, and measures. It is a common platform for building Trustworthy Brand Value. It contains the necessary components of success and creates a common language that is consistent and clear within the organization. And, because everyone is following the same roadmap, the Plan to Win helps to break down the silos of isolationism. We will focus on what is entailed in developing an effective Plan to Win. This means creating the necessary internal discipline while never dispensing with the intuitive understanding of the brand.