- Smart Watch Prices Vary Greatly
- Smartphone Compatibility is Important When Choosing a Smart Watch
- Smart Watches Do Much More Than Tell Time
- Battery Life and Durability is an Important Consideration
- Pebble Has a Dedicated and Growing Community of Wearers
- When and Where You Can Get Your Smart Watch
Pebble Has a Dedicated and Growing Community of Wearers
Pebble Technology, as a company, has a dedicated community of more than one million users who currently wear the first generation Pebble smart watch (now priced at $99.00).
Prior to the launch of Pebble Time, in March 2015, Pebble again used crowd funding to help fund the development of its second generation watch. Within one month, the company raised in excess of $20.3 million (with the help of 78,471 backers), through Kickstarter.com, and became Kickstarter’s biggest success story to date.