- Who Can See What?
- Performing a Privacy Checkup
- Configuring Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
- Selecting Who Can See Individual Posts
- Limiting Contact from Other Members
- Controlling Friend Requests
- Restrict Who Sees Tag Suggestions in Photos That Look Like You
- Limit Who Can See Posts You're Tagged In
- Approve Tags People Add to Your Posts
Controlling Friend Requests
You can also limit who on Facebook can request to be your friend. By default, anyone on Facebook can friend you; you might not want to see friend requests from people you don't know, however.
To limit friend requests, click the Privacy Shortcuts button on the toolbar and then click the down arrow next to Who Can Contact Me? to expand this section. Go to the Who Can Send Me Friend Requests? section and click the Privacy button. (By default, the button says "Everyone.") Click Friends of Friends to limit friend requests to people who know the people you knowpeople who are friends with your Facebook friends.