- How Much Does It Cost?
- Financing Is Available
- Think Before You Borrow
- What's the Money For?
- "Where Does the Money Go?"
- Financing Options
- Vendors Can Aid the Loan Process
- Working with Training Companies
- Financial Institutions and Specialty Lenders
- Ask Uncle Sam for Certification Assistance?
- Don't Forget Your 'Other Options' For Financing
- Heading for the Payoff
Heading for the Payoff
In the final analysis, a certification's contribution to your career development, pay, and job satisfaction is what you're spending your hard-earned cash to achieve. Don't lose sight of your goals, or your accomplishments, as you work your way toward a certification program's successful resolution. Then start saving for your next certification so you don't have to borrow money next timebecause if one thing's for sure in the IT certification business, the next certification (or an upgrade to your current certification) is never more than two or three years in the offing.
Good luck with your certification adventures!