Like this article? We recommend
Purchase a Book
From a book’s description page, you can purchase books that are currently available as well as pre-order books that will be released soon so that you will receive the book on your Galaxy Tab 4 as soon as possible.
- The title of the book, the book cover, and the Buy button appear at the top of the page.
- Ratings, publication date, and number of pages appear at the top of the description area.
- View the entire description by tapping Read More in the Description area.
- In the Rate This Book section, tap a rating star on a scale from one to five. For example, if you tap the second star from the right, then the first four stars from left to right are highlighted in blue, which signifies that you give the app four stars on a five-star scale. Then you can type your review in the Review window.
- Read the entire review by tapping the review summary entry in the Reviews section.
- Swipe upward on the screen to view more books by the author, related books, and an author biography.
- View more information within a section, such as related books, by tapping the More button.
Tap the Buy button to begin the purchase process (see Figure 4).
Figure 4 The blue Buy button appears underneath the book title and includes the price of the book.
- Tap the price to access more payment options.
- Tap Payment Options to change or add a credit or debit card, redeem Google Play credits, or buy Google Play credits.
- Tap Redeem to redeem Google Play credits to purchase this book in whole or in part.
- Tap Buy to purchase the book. After you purchase the book, you see the book in the Play Books app, so you can read it as described in the next section.