Examine the Page 6 Widgets
Figure 7 shows the following widgets on page 6 of the Widgets screen:
- Music Playlist: Opens the Play Music app window, so you can select a playlist that contains the songs you like. After you tap the playlist you want, the playlist icon and name appear on the Home screen. Tap the playlist icon to start playing songs within that playlist.
- Picture Frame: Displays one or more of your selected pictures stored on your Tab 4 within an area on the Home screen.
- Play—My Library: Shows contents of one or all the Google Play apps. For example, the My Books library shows covers of the most recent books you read. Read the book in the Play Books app by tapping the book cover.
- Play Recommendations: Displays Google Play Store recommendations in one category (for example, Apps) or in all categories. View the recommended app or multimedia file by tapping the widget.
- Play Store: Displays a slideshow of new and interesting apps in the Google Play Store. Open the Play Store app by tapping the widget.
S Bookmarks: Displays your website bookmark folders. Open the list of bookmarks by tapping the bookmark folder, and then tap the bookmark tile to open the website in the Browser app.
Figure 7 Page 6 of the Widgets screen.