Examine the Page 4 Widgets
Figure 5 shows the following widgets on page 4 of the Widgets screen:
- Google Play Books: Opens the most recent book you read in the Google Play Books app. The cover of the most recent book you read appears in the widget icon.
- Google Play Music (3 x 1): Plays the next song in your Google Play Music playlist when you tap the Play button in the Google Play Music widget. Open the Play Music app by tapping the thumbnail-sized image on the left side of the widget.
- Google Play Music (1 x 1): Places the small Google Play Music widget on the Home screen; tap the widget icon to start playing a random song in your playlist. Tap the widget icon again to play another random song in your playlist.
- Google Play Newsstand: Displays a slideshow of the latest news stories available in the Google Play Newsstand app. Move to the next slide in the slideshow by tapping the down arrow button in the lower-right corner of the widget. Open the Play Newsstand app by tapping the thumbnail-sized image within the widget.
- Google Search: Adds a transparent Google Search box to the home page; this widget box appears on the main Home screen by default.
Google+ Posts: Displays your latest Google+ posts within the widget. Open the Google+ app, and view the most recent post by tapping the widget in the Home screen.
Figure 5 Page 4 of the Widgets screen.