Examine the Page 3 Widgets
Figure 4 shows the following widgets on page 3 of the Widgets screen:
- Dropbox Folder: Places a Dropbox folder link on your Home screen. You have to open the Dropbox app and log in before you can add this widget. After you log in, you can select the folder to which you want to link in the Create Shortcut window.
- Dual Clock (Digital): Shows times in two different cities as digital clocks. The current date appears below the time for each city.
- Email: Shows the most recent five email messages that are aggregated from all your inboxes. After you add the app to a Home screen, set up the Samsung Email widget app by tapping the widget.
- Gmail: Shows the most recent three messages you received in your Gmail inbox. When you add the app to a Home screen, the Choose Folder window appears, so you can select the folder that contains messages you want to read. After you tap the folder name, the most recent messages within that folder appear on the Home screen.
- Gmail Label: Adds a Gmail Label, which acts as a shortcut that opens a Gmail folder. When you add the app to your Home screen, the Choose Folder window appears and asks you to select a Gmail folder. The Name Label Shortcut window appears, so you can accept the folder name as the shortcut name or type a new name. Tap Done in the window to view the Gmail Label widget on the Home screen.
Google Now: Displays basic Google Now app information such as a brief weather forecast and information about your next appointment. Open the Google Now app and get more information by tapping on the widget on the Home screen.
Figure 4 Page 3 of the Widgets screen.