Examine the Page 2 Widgets
Figure 3 shows the following widgets on page 2 of the Widgets screen:
- Calendar (month): Displays a small calendar for the current month that shows a brief list of your appointments every day during the month.
- Contact: Opens the Contacts window app, so you can select the contact to display in the widget. After you select the contact, the picture of the contact appears on the Home screen. Tap the contact picture to open the contact window.
- Directions: Opens the Directions app, so you can enter your destination address from your current location to get turn-by-turn directions.
- Drive: Displays a small Drive bar, so you can open files and folders on your Drive account.
- Drive Scan: Opens the Upload Scans To window, so you can have the Tab 4 upload screen shots to a selected folder on Google Drive.
Drive Shortcut: Opens the Create Shortcut To window, so you can have the shortcut widget on the Home screen take you directly to a file or folder stored on Google Drive.
Figure 3 Page 2 of the Widgets screen.