- Installing and Upgrading Exchange 2000 Server
- Configuring Exchange 2000 Server. Types of Servers include Mailbox, Public Folder, Gateway, Virtual, Chat, and Instant Messaging
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Monitoring and Managing Messaging Connectivity
- Managing Exchange 2000 Server Growth
- Restoring System Functionality and User Data
- Passing the Exam
- Additional Resources
Managing Recipient Objects
What good is your server if no one can use it? Know how to configure user objects such as e-mail, Instant Messaging, and Chat. Know how to configure an information store for users. Included is where to place the information store, security, performance, and disaster-recovery plans.
Your users will also need address lists; you'll need a plan for creating both security groups and distribution groups. And don't forget that you can create Exchange objects through the Users and Groups Administration tool.
Create each user object type and test them: e-mail, Instant Messaging, and Chat.