- Defining Seed and Default Metrics
- Redistributing Connected Networks
- Redistributing Static Routes
- Redistributing Subnets into OSPF
- Assigning E1 or E2 Routes in OSPF
- Redistributing OSPF Internal and External Routes
- Configuration Example: Route Redistribution for IPv4
- Configuration Example: Route Redistribution for IPv6
- Verifying Route Redistribution
- Route Filtering Using the distribute-list Command
- Route Filtering Using Prefix Lists
- Using Route Maps with Route Redistribution
- Manipulating Redistribution Using Route Tagging
- Changing Administrative Distance for Internal and External Routes
- Passive Interfaces
Redistributing OSPF Internal and External Routes
Router(config)#router eigrp 10
Starts the EIGRP routing process for autonomous system 10.
Router(config-router)#redistribute ospf 1 match internal external 1 external 2
Redistributes routes learned from OSPF process ID 1. The keywords match internal external 1 and external 2 instruct EIGRP to only redistribute internal, external type 1 and type 2 OSPF routes.
NOTE: The default behavior when redistributing OSPF routes is to redistribute all routes—internal, external 1, and external 2. The keywords match internal external 1 and external 2 are required only if router behavior is to be modified.