- Is There a Difference Between Analytics and Analysis?
- Where Does Data Mining Fit In?
- Why the Sudden Popularity of Analytics?
- The Application Areas of Analytics
- The Main Challenges of Analytics
- A Longitudinal View of Analytics
- A Simple Taxonomy for Analytics
- The Cutting Edge of Analytics: IBM Watson
Bi, R. (2014). When Watson Meets Machine Learning. www.kdnuggets.com/2014/07/watson-meets-machine-learning.html (accessed June 2014).
DeepQA. (2011). DeepQA Project: FAQ, IBM Corporation. www.research.ibm.com/deepqa/faq.shtml (accessed April 2014).
Feldman, S., J. Hanover, C. Burghard, & D. Schubmehl. (2012). Unlocking the Power of Unstructured Data. www-01.ibm.com/software/ebusiness/jstart/downloads/unlockingUnstructuredData.pdf (accessed May 2014).
Ferrucci, D., et al. (2010). “Building Watson: An Overview of the DeepQA Project,” AI Magazine, 31(3).
IBM. (2014). Implement Watson. www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/us/en/ibmwatson/implement-watson.html (accessed July 2014).
Liberatore, M., & W. Luo. (2011). “INFORMS and the Analytics Movement: The View of the Membership,” Interfaces, 41(6): 578–589.
Robinson, A., J. Levis, & G. Bennett. (2010, October). “Informs to Officially Join Analytics Movement,” ORMS Today.
Royyuru, A. (2014). “IBM’s Watson Takes on Brain Cancer: Analyzing Genomes to Accelerate and Help Clinicians Personalize Treatments.” Thomas J. Watson Research Center, www.research.ibm.com/articles/genomics.shtml (accessed September 2014).