- Apple Watch Offers a Plethora of Options
- The Standard "Apple Watch" Model
- "Apple Watch Sport" is for People With a More Active Lifestyle
- "Apple Watch Edition" Caters to Those Who Prefer Wearing a Luxury Timepiece on Their Wrist
- All Apple Watch Models are Fully Customizable
- The Watch's Various Sensors Allow It to Collect and Share Information
- Apple Watch Will Support Apple Pay
- Final Thoughts?
“Apple Watch Edition” Caters to Those Who Prefer Wearing a Luxury Timepiece on Their Wrist
For those who are more style conscious than action-oriented, Apple Watch Edition is designed to resemble a stylized luxury designer timepiece that’s made from 18 karat yellow and rose gold that Apple’s metallurgists developed to be twice as hard as traditional gold.
Six versions of this higher-end Apple Watch Edition will be available, with several different color accent options built in to the casing to compliment the various band options.