- Apple Watch Offers a Plethora of Options
- The Standard "Apple Watch" Model
- "Apple Watch Sport" is for People With a More Active Lifestyle
- "Apple Watch Edition" Caters to Those Who Prefer Wearing a Luxury Timepiece on Their Wrist
- All Apple Watch Models are Fully Customizable
- The Watch's Various Sensors Allow It to Collect and Share Information
- Apple Watch Will Support Apple Pay
- Final Thoughts?
“Apple Watch Sport” is for People With a More Active Lifestyle
Apple Watch Sport is designed for people who are athletic and need a more durable watch design that matches their active lifestyle. These watch casings are constructed from lightweight and extra strong anodized aluminum and will be available in a silver or space gray finish.
The display within this watch is protected using a strong and scratch-resistant Ion-X glass, and the fluoroelastomer bands come in five colors: white, blue, green, pink, and black. Thus, between the color and the two case size options, 10 different styles of the Apple Watch Sport are initially being offered.