Calendars, like contacts, are stored using Apple’s iCloud service. So, your calendars will sync over the Internet to your other iOS devices and even your Mac, as long as you use the same iCloud account for each device.
You may have noticed in the previous tasks that you can select a calendar when you create an event. You can create multiple calendars to organize your events. For instance, you may want to have one for work and one for home.
- From any calendar view, tap the Calendars button at the bottom center.
- You can scroll up and down this list and disable or enable calendars by tapping on the checkmarks. A calendar without a checkmark is hidden and won’t appear in your views.
- You can also view and change information about a calendar, such as changing the color used as a background for events. You can also share calendars with other iCloud users.
Tap Edit to go into editing mode.
- In Editing mode, you can also select calendars to change their color and which other people they are shared with.
Tap Add Calendar to create a new calendar.
- Give the new Calendar a name.
- Set the color for the calendar.
- Tap Done.