- Browsing to a URL and Searching
- Viewing Web Pages
- Bookmarks, History, and Reading List
- Deleting Your Bookmarks
- Creating Home Screen Bookmarks
- Filling in Web Forms
- Opening Multiple Web Pages with Tabs
- Copying Text from a Web Page
- Copying Images from Web Pages
- Viewing Articles with Safari Reader
- Saving Time with AutoFill
Deleting Your Bookmarks
Adding and using bookmarks is just the start. You eventually need to delete ones you don’t use. Some might link to missing or obsolete pages, or some you simply no longer use.
- Tap the Bookmarks button at the top of the Safari screen.
- Navigate to the Bookmarks section of that menu. If the bookmark you want to delete is in a folder, tap that folder to navigate into it so you can see the bookmark.
- Tap the red button next to a bookmark.
- Tap the Delete button to remove the bookmark. The bookmark is instantly deleted.
Tap Done when you finish deleting bookmarks.