- Getting Started
- Setting the Screen's Brightness, View, Text Size, and Wallpaper
- Setting Passcode, Touch ID, and Auto-Lock Preferences
- Choosing the Sounds Your iPhone Makes
- Configuring Notifications
- Configuring the Control Center
- Setting Do Not Disturb Preferences
- Setting Keyboard, Language, and Format Options
- Setting Restrictions for Content and Apps
- Setting Accessibility Options
- Customizing Your Home Screens
Configuring the Control Center
As you learned in Chapter 1, the Control Center provides quick access to various settings, app controls, and even apps.
There are a couple of Control Center preferences you can set:
On the Settings screen, tap Control Center.
- To be able to access the Control Center from the Lock screen, set the Access on Lock Screen switch to on (green).
To be able to access it when you are using an app, set the Access Within Apps switch to on (green).