Swipe up in the Accessibility settings list until you reach the bottom of the list so you can view the final three sections starting with the Hearing section shown in Figure 7.
Figure 7. The Hearing section contains five settings you can change.
Within the Hearing section, you can change one of the following five settings:
- Sound Balance: This setting allows you to change the sound balance for your earphones so the sound coming from the earphones sounds right to you.
- Mono Audio: Tap the Mono Audio checkbox to change the sound output from stereo to mono if you’re listening to sound with only one earphone.
- Turn Off All Sounds: Tap this checkbox to turn off all sound from the Tab 4.
- Google Subtitles: Turn this feature on to have Android 4.4 (also known as KitKat) put subtitles at the bottom of the screen so you can read what’s being spoken.
- Samsung Subtitles: You can try the Samsung Subtitles feature to see if it works better for you by turning this feature on.