What You Learned in This Chapter
Here’s what I hope you have taken away from this chapter and now have in your mind:
- Hangouts are a disruptive technology that can afford a real competitive advantage to those who take the trouble to integrate them fully into their marketing efforts.
- There is an instinctive reaction to using Hangouts that is prejudiced by past experience with similar videoconferencing technologies.
- Hangouts are technically easy to implement.
- The personal connection that is possible through a Hangout presents many possibilities for creating better branding opportunities and fostering real trust with an audience.
- Hangouts On Air (HOAs) can be used asynchronously in a brand’s marketing, leveraging YouTube views long after the HOA is over.