- Installing Windows 2000 Server
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Access to Resources
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
- Managing, Monitoring, and Optimizing System Performance, Reliability, and Availability
- Managing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Use
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows 2000 Network Connections
- Implementing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Security
- Passing the Exam
- Exam Resources
Passing the Exam
For studying, a couple of hours a day are plenty. I've never been an advocate of long study sessions. During your exam, if a question has you stumped, select the answer you're most likely to go with, mark the question, and move on. Once you've made it through the exam, go back and check your marked questions.
Passing the exam is easy if you're prepared. You can do this. Expect the best from yourself and you usually get it.