This chapter is from the book
- What tool will you use to create resizable images?
- How do you get rid of an onscreen keyboard?
- Are text views used for text input or output?
- To define images that can be resized, you’ll use the Xcode slicing tool, found within your asset catalog.
- To clear the onscreen keyboard, you must send the resignFirstResponder message to the object that currently controls the keyboard (such as a text field).
- Text views (UITextView) can be implemented as scrollable output areas or multiline input fields. It’s entirely up to you.