You can change the volume for games, ringtones, and alarms, change the default ringtone and notification sound, and you can control what system sounds are used.
Pull down the Notification bar and touch Settings.
Touch to enable or disable Beats Audio.
- Touch to choose the Sound Profile to use. You can choose between Normal, Vibrate, and Silent.
- Touch to change the volume levels for games and media, such as videos and music, ringtones and notifications, and alarms.
- Touch to choose whether your HTC One must vibrate when a phone call you have made connects.
- Touch to choose the default notification ringtone or add new ones.
- Touch to choose if the volume of the ringtone should get softer when it detects you picking up your HTC One.
- Touch to choose if you want the ringtone volume to be increased if your HTC One detects it is in your pocket or in a bag.
- Touch to change the sound that plays when you receive a new notification.
Scroll down for more settings.
- Touch to choose what sounds play when the alarm is triggered.
- Touch to choose whether touch tone sounds are used when using the phone dial pad.
- Touch to choose whether a sound is played when you touch items on the screen.
Touch to choose whether a sound is played when you lock and unlock your HTC One.
- Touch to choose whether a sound is played when you receive updated content, like news feeds.
- Touch to choose whether your HTC One provides a short vibration when you successfully touch a virtual button on the screen.
Touch to save your changes and return to the previous screen.