You may have noticed in the previous tasks that you can select a calendar when you create an event. You can create multiple calendars to organize your events. For instance, you may want to have one for work and one for home.
- From any calendar view, tap the Calendars button at the bottom center.
- You can scroll up and down this list and disable or enable calendars by tapping on the checkmarks. A calendar without a checkmark is hidden and won’t appear in your views.
- You can also view and change information about a calendar, such as changing the color used as a background for events. You can also share calendars with other iCloud users.
Tap Edit to go into editing mode.
- In Editing mode, you can also select calendars to change their color and who they are shared with.
Tap Add Calendar to create a new calendar.
- Give the new Calendar a name.
- Set the color for the calendar.
- Tap Done.