This chapter is from the book
- Thomas H. Davenport, Jeanne G. Harris, Competing on Analytics (Boston, MA: Harvard Business Press, 2007) p. 7.
- Marthe R. Gold, Joanna E. Siegel, Louise B. Russell, and Milton C. Weinstein, Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1996).
- Rexford E. Santerre and Stephen P. Neun, Health Economics: Theories, Insights, and Industry Studies, 5th Edition (Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning, 2010).
- Sherman Folland, Allen Goodman, and Miron Stano, The Economics of Health and Healthcare, 6th Edition (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2009).
- Regina E. Herzlinger, Market Driven Healthcare: Who Wins, Who Loses in the Transformation of America’s Largest Service Industry (Cambridge, MA: Basic Books, A Member of the Perseus Books Group, 1997).