- Creating a SharePoint Site
- Viewing a Site Window
- Getting Around a Site
- Viewing Site Content
- Changing a Site Title and Logo
- Changing the Look of a Site
- Changing Language and Regional Settings
- Changing and Creating Navigation Links
- Using Navigation Aids
- Searching for Site Content
- Opening or Adding Site Pages
- Working with Site Pages
- Viewing a Site Hierarchy
- Managing Site Features
- Exploring Site Features
- Sharing a Site
- Saving a Site as a Template
- Deleting a SharePoint Site
- Using Site Closure and Deletion Settings
This chapter is from the book
Changing a Site Title and Logo
A site’s title, description, and logo appear throughout the site. For example, when you open the Home page for a site, the logo and title appear at the top of the page. They also appear within search results too. You can change your site’s title, description, and logo by using Site Settings. When you want to change a site logo, you can select a file from your local computer or a location on your SharePoint site.
Change a Site Tile, Description, or Logo
- In your web browser, open your SharePoint site.
- Navigate to the site you want to change.
- Click the Settings button (Gear icon) on the Navigation bar, and then click Site settings.
- Under Site Administration, click the Title, description, and logo link.
- Enter a title and description for the site.
Use any of the following to insert a logo:
- Computer. Click From Computer, click Browse, select a file, click Open, and then click OK.
- SharePoint. Click From SharePoint, select the site folder with the file, click the file, and then click Insert.
- Enter a description for the logo picture, which is used as alternative text for readers.