- Creating a SharePoint Site
- Viewing a Site Window
- Getting Around a Site
- Viewing Site Content
- Changing a Site Title and Logo
- Changing the Look of a Site
- Changing Language and Regional Settings
- Changing and Creating Navigation Links
- Using Navigation Aids
- Searching for Site Content
- Opening or Adding Site Pages
- Working with Site Pages
- Viewing a Site Hierarchy
- Managing Site Features
- Exploring Site Features
- Sharing a Site
- Saving a Site as a Template
- Deleting a SharePoint Site
- Using Site Closure and Deletion Settings
Viewing a Site Hierarchy
As you work with a site collection (top level) that contains other sites, it can sometime be hard to keep the hierarchy of all the subsites straight in your mind. You can use the Site hierarchy link in Site Settings to get a complete list of all the sites in a site collection. From the complete site list, you can view and access a URL to the site and manage site settings for a specific site.
View a Site Collection Hierarchy
- In your web browser, open your SharePoint site.
- Navigate to the top level site you want to view in a hierarchy form.
- Click the Settings button (Gear icon), and then click Site settings.
- Under Site Collection Administration, click the Site hierarchy link.
- To access the site, click the site URL link.
To change site specific settings, click the Manage link for the site.