- The print function is part of the Python standard library and is considered a built-in function. True or false?
- When is a variable created and assigned a data type?
Which of the following is a valid Python data type?
- True. The print function is a built-in function of the standard library. There is no need to import it.
- A variable is created and assigned a data type when it is assigned a value. The value and data type for a variable can be changed with a reassignment.
- int is a Python data type. input and print are both built-in Python functions.