- Implementing an Autonomous Content Mechanism
- Getting Autonomous Content from the User (HTML Form)
- Storing the Autonomous Content from the User into the Database (ASP Code)
- Homework Assignment 7: Autonomous Content Mechanism
- Glossary of Business and Technical Terms
Homework Assignment 7: Autonomous Content Mechanism
Implement an autonomous content mechanism for your personal Web business. If you have any questions, you can reach me at ProfessorF@informit.com. While I can't answer each email personally, my responses will try to cover the main issues or problems that arise in your email. Alternatively, you can post your ideas to the content forum. Good luck, and I look forward to your responses.
To download a zip containing the source files for this article, click here.