- Likes Decrease Costs and Increase Profits
- Likes Increase Sales
- Likes Give You Control of the Customer Conversation
- Likes Prove People Are Paying Attention
- Likes Solidify Loyalty
- Likes Create Evangelistic Customers
- There's No Dislike Button
- Can You Do Fear-Based Marketing on Facebook?
- Google "Likes" the Like Button
- Facebook Is About Passions and Interests
- How Often Do Facebookers Like Things?
- Facebook Users Are More Trusting
- Facebook Groups: Off-the-Charts Positivity
- Facebook Page Brag Boards
- Easy Testimonials
- Emotions on Facebook Are Contagious
- Gross National Happiness
Facebook Page Brag Boards
On Facebook, it’s pretty easy to get people to show off what they’re proud of. Whether it’s a fish they caught, their beloved pet, their kid’s report card, or the best photo they’ve taken recently, people will post those things to an active Facebook page without even being asked to (especially if you’re growing an enthusiastic fan base with Facebook ads based on consumer passions). If you actually request this kind of post, you’ll get an avalanche of responses.