This chapter is from the book
Practice Your Tactics
- Videotape an interaction between you and someone close to you (a friend, spouse, or coworker). Make sure your conversation is at least five minutes long; the longer you chat, the longer you have to forget the tape is rolling. As you review the tape, note your body language.
- Create a list of qualities that set your product or service apart from the competition. Create a list of qualities that set you apart from the competition.
- Put together a list of 10 questions to prequalify a potential High-Return Relationship.
- Pinpoint three ways the Affordable Care Act affects your sales process. Incorporate your findings into your value proposition(s).
- Create a Celebration Planner. Brainstorm a variety of ways to acknowledge the achievement of your short- and long-term goals. Do this for each client.