Creating quality, error-free, and easy-to-read content is a natural objective when you use an Office application. Fortunately, Office offers a spelling checker to help eliminate spelling errors. You can also spell check your entire document at once.
- On the Review tab, click the Spelling & Grammar button. (In Excel and PowerPoint, this is called the Spelling button.)
- The Spelling pane opens, and the spell checker starts examining your document.
- Select the correct spelling, and click the Change button.
- Click the Ignore button if the suspected misspelling isn’t an error.
- Click the Add button to add the word as-is to the dictionary.
- Office notifies you when the spelling checker is finished. Click OK to close the notification.