Finding and Replacing Text
At times, you might need to change a word or phrase that’s used throughout a document. The Find and Replace dialog box makes it easy to replace text, especially in long documents.
- On the Home tab, click the Replace button.
- In the Find and Replace dialog box, enter the text you’re searching for in the Find What box.
- Enter the replacement text in the Replace With box.
- Click the Replace button to make the replacement.
- Office notifies you when the process is finished. Click OK to close the notification.
- Click the Close button to close the Find and Replace dialog box.