Modifying Your Wallpaper
The standard wallpaper appears behind both the lock screen and the Home screen. Android makes it easy for you to change the wallpaper to whatever you want.
- Tap the clock in the Notification bar.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Home and Lock Screens depending on where you want to display your wallpaper. This example uses the Home and Lock Screens option.
- Select where you want to get the wallpaper by tapping Gallery, Live Wallpapers, or Wallpapers.
- Scroll through the thumbnail images of wallpapers.
- When you find wallpaper you want, tap Set Wallpaper. The new wallpaper appears on your Home and lock screens.