This chapter is from the book
- What is the technical name for the Android emulator?
- Which version of the Android OS does the emulator support?
- Which IDE uses the NBAndroid plug-in?
- Android Virtual Device (AVD)
- All versions (that have been installed).
- The Android SDK includes libraries written in Java that interface with a lower-level interface written in C++. It is possible to write C++ code and compile it to run on Android, with Java as a bridge. What is this C++ library called, and how does it work? You may need to do a cursory search online for “android C++ library.”