- Adding and Using an Additional Display
- Personalizing Your Desktop Background
- Selecting a Standard Window Color
- Creating a Customized Window Color
- Selecting a Screen Saver
- Saving a Desktop Theme
- Snapping Apps
- Managing Devices and Printers from the Windows Desktop
- Changing Default Settings for Media and Devices
Creating a Customized Window Color
The Color and Appearance window also includes a color mixer. Here’s how to create and select a custom window and taskbar color.
- Select a standard color.
- Click Show color mixer.
- Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness sliders.
- The window (and taskbar) color changes in real time as you adjust sliders.
- Click Save changes.