- Adding and Using an Additional Display
- Personalizing Your Desktop Background
- Selecting a Standard Window Color
- Creating a Customized Window Color
- Selecting a Screen Saver
- Saving a Desktop Theme
- Snapping Apps
- Managing Devices and Printers from the Windows Desktop
- Changing Default Settings for Media and Devices
Selecting a Standard Window Color
The Personalization window also includes options for selecting your preferred window and taskbar color. Here’s how to choose your favorite.
- Click Color.
- Automatic is the default selection.
- Click a different color.
- A preview of the current window and taskbar color.
- Adjust the slider to lessen (left) or increase (right) color intensity.
Click Save changes.