- What Can You Do About Spyware?
- Celebrity Malware
- Help You Just Don't Need
- Wi-Fi: A Convenience to Worry About
- E-Mail Dangers
- Bad Apples
- Typos Can Be Dangerous
- You Can Bank on This Being a Scam
- A Few Ounces of Protection-Protecting Yourself Online from Identity Theft
- A Pound of Cure-What to Do If You Are a Victim of Identity Theft
Identity thieves are quite current in pop culture and are always ready to take advantage of the public’s curiosity to lure us into downloading mal-ware such as keystroke-logging malware onto our computers. Celebrity deaths, in particular, have provided a rich vein of identity thefts when people receive e-mails or postings on their Facebook accounts purporting to provide new and sometimes salacious details regarding the deaths of celebrities, such as Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Steve Jobs, and Whitney Houston.