Changing Your Account Picture
When you first configured Windows, you picked a default image to use as your profile picture. You can, at any time, change this picture to something more to your liking. Follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key or button to return to the Start screen.
- Click or tap your account name in the top-right corner to display the pop-up menu.
- Click or tap Change Account Picture.
When the PC Settings page appears, make sure that Personalize is selected in the left column and Account Picture is selected in the right panel, as shown in Figure 5.11.
Figure 5.11. Changing your account picture.
- Click or tap the Browse button.
- When the Files screen appears, navigate to and click or tap the picture you want, then click or tap the Choose Image button.