- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Changing Windows Colors
When you configured Windows when you first turned on your new computer, you were asked to choose a color scheme. Fortunately, you’re not locked into your initial choice. You can change the color scheme for your Start screen (and subsidiary screens) at any time.
- Display the charms bar and click or tap Settings to display the Settings panel.
- Click or tap Change PC Settings to display the PC Settings page.
- Click or tap Personalize in the left column.
- Click or tap Start Screen in the right panel.
- Drag the Change Background Color slider to the color you want.
- Click or tap the desired background pattern.