- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
You may find that there are one or more tiles on your Start screen that you never use. You can remove unused tiles to get them out of your way and make room for additional titles.
- Right-click the tile you want to delete. This adds a check mark to the tile and displays the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click or tap Unpin from Start.