- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
Tiles on the Start screen can be displayed at either one- or two-column width. You can change the size of a tile at any time.
- Right-click the tile you want to change. (On a touchscreen device, tap and hold the tile.) This adds a check mark to the tile and displays the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click or tap Smaller to make a large tile smaller; click or tap Larger to make a small tile larger.