- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
The Lock screen can display a number of apps that run in the background and display useful or interesting information, even while your computer is locked. By default, you see the date/time, power status, and connection status, but it’s easy to add other apps to the Lock screen.
- Display the charms bar and click or tap Settings to display the Settings panel.
- Click or tap Change PC Settings to display the PC Settings page.
- Click or tap Personalize in the left column.
- Click or tap Lock Screen in the right panel.
- Scroll down the Lock Screen panel to the Lock Screen Apps section and click a + button to display the Choose an App panel.
- Click or tap the app you want to add.