- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
The Lock screen is what you see when you first power on your computer or begin to log on to Windows. You can change the background picture of the Lock screen, and you can add information from specific apps, such as Weather or Calendar, to the screen.
- Display the charms bar and click or tap Settings to display the Settings panel.
- Click or tap Change PC Settings to display the PC Settings page.
- Click or tap Personalize in the left column.
- Click or tap Lock Screen in the right panel.
- Click or tap the thumbnail for the picture you want to use.