- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
This chapter is from the book
Switching Between Users
- If other people are using your computer, they may want to log on with their own accounts.
- To do this, you’ll need to change users—which you can do without shutting off your PC.
- Press the Windows key to return to the Start screen.
- Click or tap your username and picture in the top-right corner.