Installing the Facebook for WordPress Plugin
Figure 5 Download the Facebook for WordPress plugin and install it on your WordPress website.
Currently, this plugin isn’t available by searching the internal plugin directory from within WordPress, although it might be at a future date. For now, you need to download the plugin and then install it. Be aware that the Facebook for WordPress plugin requires much more setup and configuration than a typical WordPress plugin.
To install the Facebook for WordPress plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Click Plugins on the navigation menu that displays on the left side of the WordPress dashboard.
- On the Plugins screen, click the Add New button.
- On the Install Plugins screen, click the Upload link.
- Click the Browse button, select the Facebook for WordPress plugin (facebook.zip), and click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
WordPress installs the plugin and prompts you to configure it.