Joining a Hangout
If someone invites you to a hangout, Google+ notifies you in several ways. When you receive a hangout invitation, Google+:
- Lists this hangout in the Hangouts to Join section on the main Hangouts page.
- Displays a post on your stream (see Figure 4).
- Sends you a notification.
- Displays an invite on the right side of the page.
- Alerts you in the chat window. This occurs only if someone invites you personally to a hangout (selects your name rather than a circle you belong to) and if you’re signed in to chat.
Figure 4 Join a hangout with the click of a button.